cant help with the scuplting, but I can say WELCOME to the board!
hello greetings and whathaveyou, i'm new here and was directed here by endquest to ask this question, do any of you who sculpt your own custom figures know of any good tutorials on doing this and the tools i would need, materials to use, etc. this is something i've wanted to try for a while, and im thinking it would be a good hobby to pass the time. thanks and hello to everyone else [img]smile.gif[/img]
cant help with the scuplting, but I can say WELCOME to the board!
I suggested Pairadocs, Guyver and Ocelot for helpers. I know, I left out Baimun, and countless others. (I left Jor out since he doesn't include me in his bitch posse.) [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 10:13 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>
thanks, lets hope one of them helps me, i saw some of pairadocs customs on the sled forum and i must say... WOW, if i can paint and add that good, wow [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome dude, and i no jack about sculpting. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
oh you know jack? me too, he's a good guy, but not very skilled =(
Welcome to the board, Painting and re-tooling / resculpting existing figures I know. Starting from scratch with a lump of sculpey..not yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe I know Jack, it's one of the songs on the new megadeth cd, Track number 6. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Danathor:
oh you know jack? me too, he's a good guy, but not very skilled =(
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks